Rosa Damascena more commonly known as the Damask rose, originally from the Middle East, is renowned for its fine fragrance, and it is commercially harvested for its essential oil used in perfumery and for its rosewater used in cosmetics.
Rosa Damascena grows as well in the Valley of roses in Kelaat Megouna region in the south of Morocco.
This beauty secret has been used by Moroccan Berber women for decades and has also influenced many women across the world to use pure rosewater as a natural skincare product.
Extracted by steam distillation of Damascena Roses, which are carefully collected and selected by women from the region, MOOÏ Damascena rosewater is 100% pure and natural with no added ingredients, no artificial perfume and no chemicals.
The production of MOOÏ Damascena Rosewater is done by a local cooperative from the Kelaat Megouna region and it contributes to the social development of the local women.
Damascena rosewater is a seasonal product; the flowers are collected carefully by the women of the region during each season (Spring).
MOOÏ rosewater is rich in essential oil of roses which explains its amazing purifying, moisturising, refreshing and softening properties. It’s the perfect Clean Natural skin toner for your daily routine.
- Helps balance and tone oily skin
- Soothes and cools dry and sensitive skin
- Helps balance the pH of the skin
- Cleanses, moisturizes and purifies normal skin
- Tones and moisturizes mature skin
- Could be used as aftershave to soothe irritated skin
- Helps soothing sunburn
- Has refreshing natural aroma and a very pleasant natural fragrance
Ingredient : Rosa Damascena Flower Water
Directions for use:
- Apply as clean natural face toner in the morning and evening
- Apply on a cotton disks and place it over your eyes area for a few minutes to rest tired eyes.
- Could also be used to perfect make up removal
- Could be used as natural clean moisturising hair toner
- 100% Natural Clean product – Certified Vegan & Cruelty free
- Extracted by steam distillation of the Damascena roses from KElaat Megouna region
- Recommended for all skin types
- Caution ! Rosewater may cause allergic reactions to some people.
If you have any sensitivities or allergies to the listed ingredient on the labels (Rosa Damascena flower water) you should not use this product.
You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
Volumes: 50 – 100ml / 1.7 – 3.4 US fl oz approx.