This precious oil has been used for centuries to treat and repair the skin. Extremely rich in vitamin E and brimming with antioxidants, the prickly pear seed oil is one of the most powerful, luxurious skin care organic ingredients.
The production of prickly pear seed oil is a labor intensive and extremely lengthy process manually handled by women from the rural area of Guelmim region in the south of Morocco. Our objective at Mooï is supporting and helping these women improving their families living conditions as well as giving them a keen sens of empowerment in a traditionally male-dominated society.
The prickly pear seeds are separated from the pulp of the fruit and are dried before being cold pressed in our lab. Our production process complies with the international standards.
Each seed contains only 5% of oil, so it takes about ½ ton of fruits to make a little over a litre of pure organic prickly pear seed oil.
Mooï prickly pear seed oil is 100% pure and extracted by first cold pressure, which makes it highly concentrated in Tocopherols and essential fatty acids. This explains the amazing benefits of our organic prickly pear seed oil on your skin.
Fatty acids content:
- Oleic acid 18 – 22%
- Linoleic acid 60 – 64%
- Stearic acid 3 – 4%
- Palmitic acid 11 – 13%
- Linolenic acid <0,5%
- Tocopherols e 1000 mg/Kg
Ingredient: Opuntia ficus-indica seed oil
- Restores skin elasticity
- Tightens pores
- Reduce wrinkles
- Reduce dark spots and under-eye shadow
- Fights dermal ageing and skin release
- Reduces skin dehydration
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty free
- Non tested on animals
Directions for use:
Apply few drops as anti-aging night serum on your cleaned and dried Face, Eyes area and Neck, 2 to 3 times a week at night. Wash your face in the morning with your regular soap and warm water.
Avoid sun exposure – Do not use in daylight
Recommended for mature and dry skin
Not recommended for oily skin or skin with acne
100% natural & organic product
Vegan & Cruelty free certified
Keep away from light and heat
Do Not use if you are allergic to prickly pear seed oil or prickly pear fruit.
- Always select a First cold pressed prickly pear seed oil – Premium quality
- Do not mix your prickly pear seed oil with any other product or cream, use it pure to highly benefit from its natural essential fatty acids
- Use your prickly pear seed oil as night antiaging serum 2 to 3 times a week
- Recommended for the Face, Eyes area and Neck
- Not recommended for oily skin or skin with acne
- Always keep your prickly pear seed oil in a cool place away from light and heat.
If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels you should not use this product.
You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
Volumes: 15 – 30ml / 0.5 – 1 US fl oz