Showing all 2 results
EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Eucalyptus Globulus is naturally distributed in Tasmania and South-eastern Australia but widely planted and naturalized in subtropical regions worldwide.
Our Eucalyptus essential oil MOOI is 100% pure and natural, non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s directly extracted from the Eucalyptus Globulus plant.
Eucalyptus essential oil may help treat cold and flu symptoms and help fight harmful bacteria and viruses.
Studies have also proven the antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties of Eucalyptus Essential oil.
Direction for use
- Eucalyptus essential oil is often used for aromatherapy health benefits.
- Use an oil diffuser to spread your Eucalyptus essential oil in your home or workspace.
- Eucalyptus essential oil could also be blend with Rosemary, Lemon, Cedar, Lemongrass, and Tea tree essential oils.
- Precaution! Eucalyptus essential oil can cause skin irritation if used topically; it’s better to avoid possible issues that may arise from the use of Eucalyptus essential oil topically.
INCI: Eucalyptus Globulus leaf oil.
Volume : 10ml – 0.34 US Fl oz approx.
MOOI INTERIORS’ ESSENTIALS
The use of some antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral essential oils can help you get rid of germs, mould, and bacteria in your home or workspace, to protect yourself and your family from infections and health problems.
To keep yourself and your family healthy, we composed for you the MOOI INTERIORS’ ESSENTIAL set containing pure natural essential oils extracted from aromatic and medicinal plants from the Mediterranean region.
- Natural Lavender essential oil 10ml – 0.37fl oz
- Natural Eucalyptus essential oil 10ml – 0.37fl oz
- Natural Tea tree essential oil 10ml – 0.37fl oz