MOOI INTERIORS’ ESSENTIALS
The use of some antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral essential oils can help you get rid of germs, mould, and bacteria in your home or workspace, to protect yourself and your family from infections and health problems.
To keep yourself and your family healthy, we composed for you the MOOI INTERIORS’ ESSENTIAL set containing pure natural essential oils extracted from aromatic and medicinal plants from the Mediterranean region.
- Natural Lavender essential oil 10ml – 0.34 fl oz
- Natural Eucalyptus essential oil 10ml – 0.34 fl oz
- Natural Tea tree essential oil 10ml – 0.34 fl oz
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Lavender is a perennial, medicinal, and aromatic plant native to the Mediterranean region and has been widely cultivated in China. Lavender possesses excellent biological activities such as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects that are beneficial to human health.
Our Lavender essential oil MOOI is 100% pure and natural, non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s directly extracted from the Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) plant.
Lavender has a long history of medicinal use as an anti-depressive, anxiolytic, sedative, and calming therapy, properties that have been confirmed by some recent clinical trials.
Lavender essential oil helps to calm and to relax the nervous system, giving emotional stability and alleviating insomnia.
Direction for use
- Lavender essential oil is often used for aromatherapy health benefits.
- Use an oil diffuser to spread your Lavender essential oil in your home or workspace.
- Putting two drops of Lavender essential oil on your pillow will help you sleep better.
EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Eucalyptus Globulus is naturally distributed in Tasmania and South-eastern Australia but widely planted and naturalized in subtropical regions worldwide.
Our Eucalyptus essential oil MOOI is 100% pure and natural, non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s directly extracted from the Eucalyptus Globulus plant.
Eucalyptus essential oil may help treat cold and flu symptoms and help fight harmful bacteria and viruses.
Studies have also proven the antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties of Eucalyptus Essential oil.
Direction for use
- Eucalyptus essential oil is often used for aromatherapy health benefits.
- Use an oil diffuser to spread your Eucalyptus essential oil in your home or workspace.
- Eucalyptus essential oil could also be blend with Rosemary, Lemon, Cedar, Lemongrass, and Tea tree essential oils.
- Precaution! Eucalyptus essential oil can cause skin irritation if used topically; it’s better to avoid possible issues that may arise from the use of Eucalyptus essential oil topically.
TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Tea tree essential oil is extracted from the Melaleuca Alternifolia plant; this exceptional oil possesses potent antibacterial, antioxidant, and protective features.
Our Tea Tree essential oil MOOI is 100% pure and natural, non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s directly extracted from the Melaleuca Alternifolia plant.
Tea Tree essential oil serves many purposes, and it is a great essential oil to have on hand; it could be used as natural hand sanitizer as it helps getting rid of some germs responsible for cold, flu, and other illness.
Tea tree essential oil could also be used for an all-purpose cleaner that sanitizes surfaces.
Direction for use
- Tea tree essential oil is often used for aromatherapy health benefits.
- Use an oil diffuser to spread your Tea tree essential oil in your home or workspace.
- Add a few drops of Tea tree essential oil to your hand cleansers to help sanitize your hands.
- Mix a few drops of the Tea tree essential oil with a cup of water and ½ cup of apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle. Shake it and spray It directly onto surfaces and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Adding a few drops of tea tree essential oil while rinsing fruits and vegetables may help fight some mould’s growth on fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid using essential oils on infants and children.
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Never apply essential oils directly to your skin or hair. Always dilute it in a carrier agent before using it topically.
- Essential oils may cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation when applied topically.
- If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels, you should not use this product.
- You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
- MOOI natural products are for COSMETIC USE ONLY and not recommended for ALIMENTARY USE. Please note that natural products will change in appearance, color, scent, and texture over time or with prolonged exposure to air, light, sun or other contaminants.
- It’s highly recommended to always check for the expiry date before using your products.
- Avoid sun exposure while using oils and /or essential oil on your skin.
- Customers are responsible for any customs duties or local taxes that may apply in their respective destination countries.