EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Eucalyptus Globulus is naturally distributed in Tasmania and South-eastern Australia but widely planted and naturalized in subtropical regions worldwide.
Our Eucalyptus essential oil MOOI is 100% pure and natural, non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s directly extracted from the Eucalyptus Globulus plant.
Eucalyptus essential oil may help treat cold and flu symptoms and help fight harmful bacteria and viruses.
Studies have also proven the antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties of Eucalyptus Essential oil.
Direction for use
- Eucalyptus essential oil is often used for aromatherapy health benefits.
- Use an oil diffuser to spread your Eucalyptus essential oil in your home or workspace.
- Eucalyptus essential oil could also be blend with Rosemary, Lemon, Cedar, Lemongrass, and Tea tree essential oils.
- Precaution! Eucalyptus essential oil can cause skin irritation if used topically; it’s better to avoid possible issues that may arise from the use of Eucalyptus essential oil topically.
- Avoid using essential oils on infants and children.
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Never apply essential oils directly to your skin or hair. Always dilute it in a carrier agent before using it topically.
- Essential oils may cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation when applied topically.
- If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels, you should not use this product.
- You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
- MOOI natural products are for COSMETIC USE ONLY and not recommended for ALIMENTARY USE. Please note that natural products will change in appearance, color, scent, and texture over time or with prolonged exposure to air, light, sun or other contaminants.
- It’s highly recommended to always check for the expiry date before using your products.
- Avoid sun exposure while using oils and /or essential oil on your skin.
- Customers are responsible for any customs duties or local taxes that may apply in their respective destination countries.