Peppermint essential oil
Showing all 2 results
Whether you have hair loss issues or you are looking for strong and healthy hair, it is necessary to incorporate your own appropriate hair care routine. Certain natural essential oils have been proven to improve hair health.
All you need for healthy and robust hair was thought for you of by MOOI HAIR ESSENTIALS. We help you make your own customized clean hair beauty routine; we composed for you a hair essentials set made of the following Clean Natural & Organic ingredients;
- Pure Authentic Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 100ml – 3.7fl oz
- Natural Peppermint essential oil 10ml – 0.37fl oz
- Natural Rosemary essential oil 10ml – 0.37fl oz
- Natural Cedar of the Atlas essential oil 10ml – 0.37fl oz
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Peppermint contains a compound called menthol, which is responsible for many of the benefits of peppermint essential oil.
Our Peppermint essential oil MOOI is 100% Pure and Natural, Non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s extracted directly from the Peppermint leaves (Mentha piperita).
Hair loss occurs in many cases due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation with a vasodilator like Menthol helping with a scalp massage could potentially improve hair growth and prevent some hair loss.
The menthol in the Peppermint essential oil is a vasodilator that is responsible for the cooling sensation when applied to the scalp, which stimulates blood circulation and improves blood flow.
Peppermint essential oil is good for your hair and scalp. It may help with itching, dryness, and other scalp problems.
A recent study in mice showed that Peppermint oil increased the follicle depth, density, and dermal thickness. Still, more research is needed to understand better the effect of peppermint essential oil on human hair growth.
Direction for use
- Add a couple of drops of Peppermint essential oil to 1 to 2 tablespoons of MOOI organic argan oil or another carrier oil. Massage the oil into your scalp. Leave the treatment on for 15 to 20 minutes, and then wash your hair with shampoo.
- You can also use your peppermint essential oil directly into your regular shampoo and conditioner. Add about 4 to 5 drops per ounce of shampoo or conditioner.
- If the Menthol sensation gets too intense for you, wash your scalp with shampoo immediately.
- Always dilute your peppermint essential oil with a carrier oil to avoid a burning sensation on your skin or scalp.
INCI : Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) oil
Volume : 10ml – 0.34 US Fl oz approx.