PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Peppermint contains a compound called menthol, which is responsible for many of the benefits of peppermint essential oil.
Our Peppermint essential oil MOOI is 100% Pure and Natural, Non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s extracted directly from the Peppermint leaves (Mentha piperita).
Hair loss occurs in many cases due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation with a vasodilator like Menthol helping with a scalp massage could potentially improve hair growth and prevent some hair loss.
The menthol in the Peppermint essential oil is a vasodilator that is responsible for the cooling sensation when applied to the scalp, which stimulates blood circulation and improves blood flow.
Peppermint essential oil is good for your hair and scalp. It may help with itching, dryness, and other scalp problems.
A recent study in mice showed that Peppermint oil increased the follicle depth, density, and dermal thickness. Still, more research is needed to understand better the effect of peppermint essential oil on human hair growth.
Direction for use
- Add a couple of drops of Peppermint essential oil to 1 to 2 tablespoons of MOOI organic argan oil or another carrier oil. Massage the oil into your scalp. Leave the treatment on for 15 to 20 minutes, and then wash your hair with shampoo.
- You can also use your peppermint essential oil directly into your regular shampoo and conditioner. Add about 4 to 5 drops per ounce of shampoo or conditioner.
- If the Menthol sensation gets too intense for you, wash your scalp with shampoo immediately.
- Always dilute your peppermint essential oil with a carrier oil to avoid a burning sensation on your skin or scalp.
- Avoid using essential oils on infants and children.
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Never apply essential oils directly to your skin or hair. Always dilute it in a carrier agent before using it topically.
- Essential oils may cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation when applied topically.
- If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels, you should not use this product.
- You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
- MOOI natural products are for COSMETIC USE ONLY and not recommended for ALIMENTARY USE. Please note that natural products will change in appearance, color, scent, and texture over time or with prolonged exposure to air, light, sun or other contaminants.
- It’s highly recommended to always check for the expiry date before using your products.
- Avoid sun exposure while using oils and /or essential oil on your skin.
- Customers are responsible for any customs duties or local taxes that may apply in their respective destination countries.