MOOI HAIR ESSENTIALS
Whether you have hair loss issues or you are looking for strong and healthy hair, it is necessary to incorporate your own appropriate hair care routine. Certain natural essential oils have been proven to improve hair health.
All you need for healthy and robust hair was thought for you of by MOOI HAIR ESSENTIALS. We help you make your own customized clean hair beauty routine; we composed for you a hair essentials set made of the following Clean Natural & Organic ingredients;
- Pure Authentic Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 100ml – 3.4 fl oz
- Natural Peppermint essential oil 10ml – 0.34 fl oz
- Natural Rosemary essential oil 10ml – 0.34 fl oz
- Natural Cedar of the Atlas essential oil 10ml – 0.34 fl oz
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Peppermint contains a compound called menthol, which is responsible for many of the benefits of peppermint essential oil.
Our Peppermint essential oil MOOI is 100% Pure and Natural, Non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s extracted directly from the Peppermint leaves (Mentha piperita).
Hair loss occurs in many cases due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation with a vasodilator like Menthol helping with a scalp massage could potentially improve hair growth and prevent some hair loss.
The menthol in the Peppermint essential oil is a vasodilator that is responsible for the cooling sensation when applied to the scalp, which stimulates blood circulation and improves blood flow.
Peppermint essential oil is good for your hair and scalp. It may help with itching, dryness, and other scalp problems.
A recent study in mice showed that Peppermint oil increased the follicle depth, density, and dermal thickness. Still, more research is needed to understand better the effect of peppermint essential oil on human hair growth.
Direction for use
- Add a couple of drops of Peppermint essential oil to 1 to 2 tablespoons of MOOI organic argan oil or another carrier oil. Massage the oil into your scalp. Leave the treatment on for 15 to 20 minutes, and then wash your hair with shampoo.
- You can also use your peppermint essential oil directly into your regular shampoo and conditioner. Add about 4 to 5 drops per ounce of shampoo or conditioner.
- If the Menthol sensation gets too intense for you, wash your scalp with shampoo immediately.
- Always dilute your peppermint essential oil with a carrier oil to avoid a burning sensation on your skin or scalp.
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Rosemary is native to the Mediterranean region, where it’s been used as food and medicine for centuries.
Our Rosemary essential oil MOOI is 100% Pure and Natural, non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s extracted directly from Rosemary leaves (Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil).
Rosemary essential oil could be used as a home remedy for its antioxidant and anti-inflammation benefits and stimulate hair growth.
Beyond stimulating hair growth, rosemary essential oil may be used to prevent premature greying and dandruff.
Rosemary essential oil may also help with a dry or itchy scalp.
Rosemary essential oil is an excellent choice If you want to improve both hair thickness and hair growth.
Recent studies show that rosemary directly helps protect against hair loss. Results showed that rosemary essential oil was just as effective as a famous pharmaceutical treatment. During the process, it helped the side effect of itchy scalp more successfully than the pharmaceutical treatment.
Direction for use
- Add a couple of drops of Rosemary essential oil to 1-2 tablespoons of MOOI organic argan oil or another carrier oil. Massage the oil into your scalp. Leave the treatment on for 5 to 10 minutes, and then wash your hair with shampoo.
- You can also use your Rosemary essential oil directly into your regular shampoo and conditioner. Add about 4 to 5 drops per ounce of shampoo or conditioner.
- Always dilute your rosemary essential oil with a carrier oil to avoid a burning sensation on your skin or scalp.
CEDAR OF THE ATLAS ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Cedar essential oil, also called Cedarwood essential oil is a substance derived from the needles, leaves, bark, and berries of Cedar trees. There are many varieties of Cedar trees around the world.
Our Cedar essential oil MOOI is 100% Pure and Natural, Non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s extracted directly from the bark of the Cedar of the Atlas trees (Cedrus atlantica).
The components found in Cedarwood essential oil may have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, diuretic, insecticidal, and anti-fungal properties.
Cedarwood essential oil is one of several essential oils that may promote hair growth and reduce hair loss by balancing the oil-producing glands in the scalp.
Cedarwood essential oil also has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, which may treat different conditions that may contribute to dandruff or hair loss.
Cedarwood essential oil is also used in aromatherapy treatment for alleviating occasional insomnia.
Direction for use
- Mix a couple of drops of Cedarwood essential oil with 2 tablespoons of MOOI organic argan oil, massage it into your scalp, leave it on for 10 minutes, and then wash your hair with shampoo.
- Included in a mixture of lavender and rosemary essential oils, Cedarwood essential oil was also found to reduce hair loss.
- Try using cedarwood essential oil as an aromatherapy treatment by inhaling Cedar essential oil directly from the bottle or sprinkling two drops on a towel and placing it under your pillow.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath before going to bed.
- Avoid using essential oils on infants and children.
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Never apply essential oils directly to your skin or hair. Always dilute it in a carrier agent before using it topically.
- Essential oils may cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation when applied topically.
- If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels, you should not use this product.
- You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
- MOOI natural products are for COSMETIC USE ONLY and not recommended for ALIMENTARY USE. Please note that natural products will change in appearance, color, scent, and texture over time or with prolonged exposure to air, light, sun or other contaminants.
- It’s highly recommended to always check for the expiry date before using your products.
- Avoid sun exposure while using oils and /or essential oil on your skin.
- Customers are responsible for any customs duties or local taxes that may apply in their respective destination countries.