rosemary essential oil
Showing all 2 results
Whether you have hair loss issues or you are looking for strong and healthy hair, it is necessary to incorporate your own appropriate hair care routine. Certain natural essential oils have been proven to improve hair health.
All you need for healthy and robust hair was thought for you of by MOOI HAIR ESSENTIALS. We help you make your own customized clean hair beauty routine; we composed for you a hair essentials set made of the following Clean Natural & Organic ingredients;
- Pure Authentic Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 100ml – 3.7fl oz
- Natural Peppermint essential oil 10ml – 0.37fl oz
- Natural Rosemary essential oil 10ml – 0.37fl oz
- Natural Cedar of the Atlas essential oil 10ml – 0.37fl oz
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Rosemary is native to the Mediterranean region, where it’s been used as food and medicine for centuries.
Our Rosemary essential oil MOOI is 100% Pure and Natural, non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s extracted directly from Rosemary leaves (Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil).
Rosemary essential oil could be used as a home remedy for its antioxidant and anti-inflammation benefits and stimulate hair growth.
Beyond stimulating hair growth, rosemary essential oil may be used to prevent premature greying and dandruff.
Rosemary essential oil may also help with a dry or itchy scalp.
Rosemary essential oil is an excellent choice If you want to improve both hair thickness and hair growth.
Recent studies show that rosemary directly helps protect against hair loss. Results showed that rosemary essential oil was just as effective as a famous pharmaceutical treatment. During the process, it helped the side effect of itchy scalp more successfully than the pharmaceutical treatment.
Direction for use
- Add a couple of drops of Rosemary essential oil to 1-2 tablespoons of MOOI organic argan oil or another carrier oil. Massage the oil into your scalp. Leave the treatment on for 5 to 10 minutes, and then wash your hair with shampoo.
- You can also use your Rosemary essential oil directly into your regular shampoo and conditioner. Add about 4 to 5 drops per ounce of shampoo or conditioner.
- Always dilute your rosemary essential oil with a carrier oil to avoid a burning sensation on your skin or scalp.
INCI: Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil.
Volume : 10ml – 0.34 US Fl oz approx.