ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Rosemary is native to the Mediterranean region, where it’s been used as food and medicine for centuries.
Our Rosemary essential oil MOOI is 100% Pure and Natural, non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s extracted directly from Rosemary leaves (Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil).
Rosemary essential oil could be used as a home remedy for its antioxidant and anti-inflammation benefits and stimulate hair growth.
Beyond stimulating hair growth, rosemary essential oil may be used to prevent premature greying and dandruff.
Rosemary essential oil may also help with a dry or itchy scalp.
Rosemary essential oil is an excellent choice If you want to improve both hair thickness and hair growth.
Recent studies show that rosemary directly helps protect against hair loss. Results showed that rosemary essential oil was just as effective as a famous pharmaceutical treatment. During the process, it helped the side effect of itchy scalp more successfully than the pharmaceutical treatment.
Direction for use
- Add a couple of drops of Rosemary essential oil to 1-2 tablespoons of MOOI organic argan oil or another carrier oil. Massage the oil into your scalp. Leave the treatment on for 5 to 10 minutes, and then wash your hair with shampoo.
- You can also use your Rosemary essential oil directly into your regular shampoo and conditioner. Add about 4 to 5 drops per ounce of shampoo or conditioner.
- Always dilute your rosemary essential oil with a carrier oil to avoid a burning sensation on your skin or scalp.
- Avoid using essential oils on infants and children.
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Never apply essential oils directly to your skin or hair. Always dilute it in a carrier agent before using it topically.
- Essential oils may cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation when applied topically.
- If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels, you should not use this product.
- You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
- MOOI natural products are for COSMETIC USE ONLY and not recommended for ALIMENTARY USE. Please note that natural products will change in appearance, color, scent, and texture over time or with prolonged exposure to air, light, sun or other contaminants.
- It’s highly recommended to always check for the expiry date before using your products.
- Avoid sun exposure while using oils and /or essential oil on your skin.
- Customers are responsible for any customs duties or local taxes that may apply in their respective destination countries.