CEDAR OF THE ATLAS ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Cedar essential oil, also called Cedarwood essential oil is a substance derived from the needles, leaves, bark, and berries of Cedar trees. There are many varieties of Cedar trees around the world.
Our Cedar essential oil MOOI is 100% Pure and Natural, Non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s extracted directly from the bark of the Cedar of the Atlas trees (Cedrus atlantica).
The components found in Cedarwood essential oil may have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, diuretic, insecticidal, and anti-fungal properties.
Cedarwood essential oil is one of several essential oils that may promote hair growth and reduce hair loss by balancing the oil-producing glands in the scalp.
Cedarwood essential oil also has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, which may treat different conditions that may contribute to dandruff or hair loss.
Cedarwood essential oil is also used in aromatherapy treatment for alleviating occasional insomnia.
Direction for use
- Mix a couple of drops of Cedarwood essential oil with 2 tablespoons of MOOI organic argan oil, massage it into your scalp, leave it on for 10 minutes, and then wash your hair with shampoo.
- Included in a mixture of lavender and rosemary essential oils, Cedarwood essential oil was also found to reduce hair loss.
- Try using cedarwood essential oil as an aromatherapy treatment by inhaling Cedar essential oil directly from the bottle or sprinkling two drops on a towel and placing it under your pillow.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath before going to bed.
- Avoid using essential oils on infants and children.
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Never apply essential oils directly to your skin or hair. Always dilute it in a carrier agent before using it topically.
- Essential oils may cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation when applied topically.
- If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels, you should not use this product.
- You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
- MOOI natural products are for COSMETIC USE ONLY and not recommended for ALIMENTARY USE. Please note that natural products will change in appearance, colour, scent, and texture over time or with prolonged exposure to air, light, sun or other contaminants.
- It’s highly recommended to always check for the expiry date before using your products.
- Avoid sun exposure while using oils and /or essential oil on your skin.
- Customers are responsible for any customs duties or local taxes that may apply in their respective destination countries.