LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Lavender is a perennial, medicinal, and aromatic plant native to the Mediterranean region and has been widely cultivated in China. Lavender possesses excellent biological activities such as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects that are beneficial to human health.
Our Lavender essential oil MOOI is 100% pure and natural, non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s directly extracted from the Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) plant.
Lavender has a long history of medicinal use as an anti-depressive, anxiolytic, sedative, and calming therapy, properties that have been confirmed by some recent clinical trials.
Lavender essential oil helps to calm and to relax the nervous system, giving emotional stability and alleviating insomnia.
Direction for use
- Lavender essential oil is often used for aromatherapy health benefits.
- Use an oil diffuser to spread your Lavender essential oil in your home or workspace.
- Putting two drops of Lavender essential oil on your pillow will help you sleep better.
- Avoid using essential oils on infants and children.
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Never apply essential oils directly to your skin or hair. Always dilute it in a carrier agent before using it topically.
- Essential oils may cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation when applied topically.
- If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels, you should not use this product.
- You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
- MOOI natural products are for COSMETIC USE ONLY and not recommended for ALIMENTARY USE. Please note that natural products will change in appearance, colour, scent, and texture over time or with prolonged exposure to air, light, sun or other contaminants.
- It’s highly recommended to always check for the expiry date before using your products.
- Avoid sun exposure while using oils and /or essential oil on your skin.
- Customers are responsible for any customs duties or local taxes that may apply in their respective destination countries.