TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL, 100% pure and natural
Tea tree essential oil is extracted from the Melaleuca Alternifolia plant; this exceptional oil possesses potent antibacterial, antioxidant, and protective features.
Our Tea Tree essential oil MOOI is 100% pure and natural, non-diluted with absolutely no chemicals. It’s directly extracted from the Melaleuca Alternifolia plant.
Tea Tree essential oil serves many purposes, and it is a great essential oil to have on hand; it could be used as natural hand sanitizer as it helps getting rid of some germs responsible for cold, flu, and other illness.
Tea tree essential oil could also be used for an all-purpose cleaner that sanitizes surfaces.
Direction for use
- Tea tree essential oil is often used for aromatherapy health benefits.
- Use an oil diffuser to spread your Tea tree essential oil in your home or workspace.
- Add a few drops of Tea tree essential oil to your hand cleansers to help sanitize your hands.
- Mix a few drops of the Tea tree essential oil with a cup of water and ½ cup of apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle. Shake it and spray It directly onto surfaces and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Adding a few drops of tea tree essential oil while rinsing fruits and vegetables may help fight some mould’s growth on fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid using essential oils on infants and children.
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Never apply essential oils directly to your skin or hair. Always dilute it in a carrier agent before using it topically.
- Essential oils may cause an allergic reaction or skin irritation when applied topically.
- If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels, you should not use this product.
- You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
- MOOI natural products are for COSMETIC USE ONLY and not recommended for ALIMENTARY USE. Please note that natural products will change in appearance, colour, scent, and texture over time or with prolonged exposure to air, light, sun or other contaminants.
- It’s highly recommended to always check for the expiry date before using your products.
- Avoid sun exposure while using oils and /or essential oil on your skin.
- Customers are responsible for any customs duties or local taxes that may apply in their respective destination countries.