- The argan oil is extracted from the kernels of the argan tree which is mostly grown in the south of Morocco close to Essaouira region.
- Argan oil could be used for both culinary and cosmetics, however our Mooï argan oil is for cosmetic use only.
- For centuries, argan oil has been protecting and repairing skin, hair and nails from the harsh conditions in which Berber women of Morocco lived.
- Its secrets properties have been recently discovered in the beauty world, where it is well know for its amazing cosmetic benefits on the skin and the hair.
- Argan oil is particularly renowned for its antioxidant and repairing qualities.
- Our Mooï organic argan oil is unroasted, first cold pressed and extracted from high quality kernels, it contains over 80% of essential fatty acids, including Omega-9 (Oleic acid), Omega-6 (Linoleic acid), and Tocopherols whose benefits for the skin and the hair are extraordinary.
Cosmetics benefits :
- Natural antioxidant
- Rich in essential fatty acids that boost the skin elasticity
- Moisturise and nourish the skin, lips and nails
- Helps reducing traces left by acne, spots, and stretch marks
- Strengthens, softens and shines dry, dull and fragile hair
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty free
- Non tested on animals
Fatty acids content:
- Oleic acid 43 – 49%
- Linoleic acid 29 – 36%
- Strearic acid 4 – 7%
- Palmitic acid 12 – 13%
- Linolenic acid <0,5%
- Tocopherols 600 – 750mg/Kg
Ingredient : Argania spinosa Kernel oil.
Directions to use :
Apply on your face as antioxidant and moisturizing night serum. Wash your face in the morning with your regular soap and warm water.
Avoid sun exposure – Do not apply on your face in daylight
Apply as body oil after the shower at night
Apply as hair oil mask for dry, dull and damaged hair
Apply on nails to soften and moisturize cuticules
Recommended for all skin types
Keep away from light and heat
Do Not use if you are allergic to argan oil or argan fruit.
- Always select a First cold pressed Argan oil – Premium quality
- Unroasted argan oil will keep the natural fatty acids of the fruit
- Do not mix argan oil with any other product or cream, use it pure to highly benefit from its vitamins
- To be used as night serum on the face as antioxidant – Avoid sun exposure
- To be used for body massage to reduce stretchmarks and other traces
- To be used as hair oil mask to nourish dry, dull and damaged hair
- Protects & repairs hands, lips and feet from cold and harsh climate
- Always keep your argan oil in a cool place away from light and heat
If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels you should not use this product.
You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
Volumes : 50 – 100ml / 1.7 – 3.4 US fl oz approx.